Sunday, August 29, 2010

Introduction to the Suite

...Somewhat less frazzled than 10 minutes earlier I headed up to my suite at Kimpton's Hotel Monaco.  Based on the website I expected small, but nice.  To my surprise the suite I received was quite perfect in size for a solo traveler with a cooler than me, modern design.

An introduction to the suite will begin with the basics of the rooms.  Upon entry, there was a healthy size living room with a sofa couch, chair, 46"(?) flat screen TV and a work station that easily doubled as a dining table with a work chair and club chair (shown below).  Here's a look at half of the room. 


After the living room was the huge bedroom with king bed, 42" TV, dresser, reading chair and ottoman. 


Off to the left in the bedroom was the all too small bathroom.  Actually, the bathroom would have probably been a good size, but the jacuzzi was huge and took up more space than the toilet and shower combined.  Imagine that this jacuzzi is easily 3 feet deep after the step up.


Up next a more in depth look at each room...

No comments:

Post a Comment