Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hotel Monaco Suite Bedroom

The Bedroom in my suite at the Hotel Monaco was massive.  In addition to sleeping I spent a good amount of time hear just sitting and relaxing.

There was an awesome chair and ottoman in the sitting area which was great to relax and read news on my iPhone or a book.  There was an outlet to keep the phone charged and a table to rest my coffee on. 

 
I even turned the TV in the direction of the chair to watch a little.

Looking from the chair out to the bed area you can get a good idea of just how big the bedroom is.  Nice!  The bed was comfy too. 


The only thing missing was an iHome or place to plug my phone in so I could listen some jams, but I turned on one of the kimpton yoga channels for gentle noise.

On my last day in Chicago I noticed that there was a pretty cool sitting area in the window of the bedroom.  I don't like heights, so you'd never catch me here, but I thought this was another nice touch.


The bedroom was really awesome.  I don't tend to spend much time where I sleep in a hotel, but this was a different kind of trip with a different kind of sleeping area.  My love continues for the Hotel Monaco.

No comments:

Post a Comment