Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Amazing Staff

The Hotel Monaco in Chicago had the most amazing staff of any hotel I've stayed at in years.  As I mentioned when I wrote about checking in the front desk staff was incredibly nice and very helpful.

Every person on the staff smiled whenever I walked by and asked if there was anything they could do for me when appropriate.  A smile goes a long way.  After checking in and finishing work I never felt any sense of stress.  The comforting demeanor of everyone at the hotel helped.

Another act of kindness game from the staff came from housekeeping.  The house keeper noticed I had an orange gatorade in the trash and kindly bought me a new one and left it by my door one night.  What an amazing and thoughtful act.  It came in handy, as I had a bit much to drink that night.  Take a look at her note:

No comments:

Post a Comment