Monday, September 13, 2010

Hotel Monaco Lobby

The Hotel Monaco lobby was host to a lot of awesomeness.
  • Every morning there was hot coffee service...
  • The hot coffee was followed by iced coffee in the afternoon...
  • which was followed by a nightly wine tasting at 6. 
All of these were nice little amenities.  The lobby had plenty of seating for these nice little social gatherings or if I just wanted a place outside of my room to chill and/or meet people.

Here are a few pictures.  First is looking up from one of the comfy chairs while I was sipping on some coffee.


Next up is a picture of one of the coffee tables and chairs across the room.  There was a couch to the right...

... and a chaise lounge and a couple of chairs and tables to the left.


Amazingly enough this only makes up about a third of the lobby.  There was free wifi and plenty of outlets for a laptop had I wanted to work here.  I would have spent a lot more time here if I didn't have a suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment